Autofold 516 In-Line
The Autofold 516 Fully Automated In-Line System is a state of the art complete Duct Coil Line. This machine is specifically manufactured for the customers requirements.
- The machine can be purchased as a complete line from new or can be added to any Autofold 516 Side Eject Ducting Line.
- The In-Line can be configured with 1 of the 4 available flange types.
- The autofold portion of the line, as a standard autofold can be configured with the Drive Cleat as an added flange to the system, Pittsburgh and Snaplock can also be chosen either separately or as a combination of both.
- As the standard autofold produces flat sheet ‘Ls’ and Boxes the In-Line will also produce the same sections but now with the added roll on flange, the machine is also fully hydraulic.
- All In-Lines come with standard wi-fi compatibility for back to factory diagnostics and support.
Roll on flange examples are shown below:
1) Hydraulic Power Coil Drive
2) Autofold with Notching and Drive Cleat Rollformers
3) Side Eject Pittsburgh for Quick Eject Drive Cleat Duct (also combination snaplock option)
4) Positioning Table no. 1
5) Transfer Belts
6) Cross Over PittsburghLock Female Only
7) Dual Head Flange Rollformer
8) Hydraulic Folder
9) CNC Control