Welcome to Engel Europa. Designer and Manufacturer of Automated Ducting Machinery.
Engel Europa International Ltd are specialist manufacturers and suppliers of coil line, roll former and duct forming machinery to the HVAC industry (heating, ventilating, and air conditioning).
Founded in Sheffield in 1982, we now offer a truly global service across all time zones with our wholly-owned subsidiary in Singapore, carefully appointed distribution centres in the USA , Europe, Middle East, Russia and Australia. Resulting in a worldwide network of sales and Technical support .
Our Autofold 516 coil line is one of the most popular HVAC ducting coil lines in production and is sold in more than 60 countries worldwide with sales approaching 1000 machines.
In a industry where every manufacturer is a self proclaimed leader, Engel Europa has always been at the forefront of ducting machine design and manufacture. A good example is given by the features added later by other manufacturers attempting to emulate the Autofold 516 range of machinery.
The Autofold 516 production numbers speak for themselves along with over 30 years of production and heavy duty build quality, superior parts usage and the reliability that exceeds most plant and machinery in any sector not just HVAC.
"A True Leader is where others follow "
All of the machines in our range are subject to continuous development . This ensures the Engel Europa Autofold remains the standard that others strive to follow.
The very first Autofold was delivered in 1983, and was the original ducting coil line to be designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom. For more on the Autofold 516 range, please select from the options below, or click here to view the Autofold video.
- Unique Flexible ducting system Allowing drive cleat and flanged duct on one machine.
- Multiple simultaneous part manufacture.
- Produce complete duct with a roll on flanges with option of two female seams Pittsburgh and Snaplock
- Small Machine Footprint as opposed to transfer line.
- Fully Hydraulic Operation
- Same operating Speed as Larger Autofolds
- 1 operator
- Compact Autofold Design
- Optional Extras Available
- World Renowned Reliability
- Unbeaten Low Capital Investment
- Can be expanded to full line With the addition of the add on transfer line
- Built to Customers option Specifications
- Built to fit Specific Floor Layouts on side eject direction so the line is built for your facility.
- Flexible ducting system giving all seams and flanges option
- indexing Multiple simultaneous part manufacture for production speed
- Produce complete duct with a roll on flanges